First, I would like to thank fellow WordPress blogger Birgerbird for the nomination. She found me through WordPress and lived in Pittsburgh for a while. Her first reaction to my site… “More Pittsburgh, please!”
I’m proud to be a Pittsburgh connection for someone that lives in another part of the country! 🙂
The Liebster award is a way the help the blogging community discover great new sites through the spread of the award. According to the research that I’ve done, the steps to accept the award start with answering some questions about myself:
1. How many times have you changed your blog theme?
I was originally going to do more pure text and storytelling posts but this site has turned into more of an amateur photography blog. My cell phone photos are accompanied by descriptions of art and culture in and around the Golden Triangle of downtown Pittsburgh.
2. What are your favorite colors?
I’m more of a fan of earthy tones, browns, greens, etc 🙂
3. Fondest childhood memory?
Getting my family’s cat as a child.
4. Recurring nightmare?
Don’t really have one 🙂
5. Most often worn outfit? (your “uniform”)
Jeans and a pull over shirt or a t-shirt.
6. Personal eccentricity/habit you are known for?
My love of Pittsburgh! haha
7. What virtue is most overrated?
According to my fiancé….patience! haha
8. When and where were you happiest?
Now and now! I am engaged, live in downtown, got my MBA and am learning how to program.
9. Top goal for blogging this year?
To continue discovering new things to showcase on my site.
10. 5 things you are grateful for today?
My fiancé, my job, my address, my family and friends.
My nominations for the award are these great local blogs:
Some Pittsburgh based questions for my nominees:
1. What was the last local restaurant you tried? Please link to their site!
2. Do you have a favorite local athlete?
3. What is the latest cool local Twitter link or blog you have discovered?
4. What was the last Pittsburgh neighborhood you visited and why?
5. Favorite movie filmed in Pittsburgh?